Bulk Extract Of AFP Documents Need to be Converted to PDF

Previous topic - Next topic

JeanineJ

I have to extract thousands of AFP documents from CMOD. Before I can give them to our legal department I have to convert them to PDF.
The extraction is the easy part, I've used arsdoc get hundreds of times. It's converting the output to PDF that has me stumped. The internet implies I can run the output through afp2web but I'm confused on how to do this.
ODWEK is installed in our environment that I have no control or access to any of the servers.
The AFP input comes in from a vendor containing all fonts, segments etc. I hold none of the resources on my server for these documents.
Is the internet just blowing hot air and will I be reduced to opening all the documents in the Desk Client to print them to PDF for my legal department?
Suggestions are appreciated. CMOD V10.5.0.9 running on RHEL8 server with DB2 11.5.9